- Initiate new partnerships with MOOC and similar content creators.
- Negotiate mutually beneficial terms for partnership with a strong understanding of yogya specific business priorities.
- Represent yogya at industry events.
- Work collaboratively with Business Development, Client Success and Product Management teams to drive new product education and adoption.
- Create revenue models and forecasts in quantifying prospective partners.
- Maintain a healthy book of business with quantified reporting in achieving individual and team goals on a quarterly basis.
- 1-3 years Ed: tech experience
- Publisher Management experience preferred
- Comfort with CRM reporting system
- Organizational excellence, with the ability to take complex problems and simplify them for broader groups.
- Strong communication and client relationship skills; ability to publicly present ideas and share information in front of clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to handle and prioritize the needs of multiple customers.
- Demonstrate proficiency in mathematical calculations and spreadsheet-based analysis. Must have MS Excel proficiency
yogya provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.