What will you get to work on?
- Oversight of all server environments, from Dev through Production.
- Work on an infrastructure that is 100% on Amazon AWS using Terraform.
- Work on CI/CD tooling which is used to build and deploy code to our cloud.
- Assist with day-to-day issue management.
- Work on internal tooling which simplifies workflows.
- Research, design and implement solutions for fault tolerance, monitoring, performance enhancement, capacity
- optimization, and configuration management of systems and applications.
- Implement proof of concept solutions in the form of prototype applications – Manage our various Kubernetes clusters
What do we expect from you?
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in DevOps/Currently practising DevOps methodology.
- Strong experience in development/configuration management.
- Working experience in any Configuration Management like Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- Ability to do scripting (any one of Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, golang etc.).
- Proven experience working with Unix/Linux systems.
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills.