As yogya’s Sr. Marketing Manager you will be in the front seat to grow yogya’s customer base and overall business globally by implementing and nurturing various digital marketing channels. You will play an integral role in enhancing brand awareness as well as driving high-quality leads.
- Develop digital marketing strategies for demand generation across channels with a focus on lead quality and volume.
- Creating and optimizing webpages/blogs for improving Google Search ranking.
- Distribute content across target audiences and increase reach through both organic and paid channels.
- Optimizing ROI through other paid channels like LinkedIn or FB Advertising.
- Designing and launching email campaigns to achieve marketing goals and nurture customer relationships.
- Drive efficiency with a thorough understanding of measurement tools, attribution models, and marketing funnel.
- Be responsible for identifying and evaluating new digital channels and technologies.
- Run experiments with clear success/failure metrics.
- Work with the leadership team to develop and refine yogya’s online presence and positioning.
Ideally, you’d have:
- 4+ years of proven success managing multiple digital marketing channels in B2B space
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Skills to build hypotheses, analyze data from various marketing tools and come up with actionable insights for the marketing team
- Deep understanding of analytics tools, insight generation, and attribution models best aligned with the channel strategy
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests and experiments on digital properties (website, ads, landing pages, etc.)
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics.
- Ability to think through user journeys and optimize communication on all touch-points.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in targeting L&D professionals globally.
- Have a strong and reliable network of designers, content writers, and media.
- Experience in managing an internal execution team or external agencies